04 October 2007

What do I know??



What do I know??
Most of what I know was learned in the here and now... But you do get glimpses into the future from time to time... HUH!!



Is there something missing here or just the wrong perception??
Sometimes we do not see the whole picture.... HUH!! Or even have a clue!!
Whatever I learned over the years was either passed on to me by family / friends or some times by complete strangers... Much of the rest was the result of observations through trial and error... Most with a lot of errors...



We all come here prewired or instincts... Most of my premonitions or instincts, large or small were important to my development as to relationships with those I have met on my pathway of life... It always seems that GOD gives you just enough; information to make a decision... But we must always live with the consequences; ready or not...



The remainder of my cumulative knowledge was imparted to me through my GOD given intelligence... For this I will always be most grateful and thankful... The difference between your point of view and reality is your attitude... If it is sharp and positive then you stand a very good chance of getting ahead... This is where your intelligence comes in and your decisions give your life relevance and truth... This is where you feel the good stuff that eternity is made of...



Love, peace, and joy!!



Always seek the truth and honor will be placed in your heart !!
This is sum of my knowledge and wisdom... Check some of my other blogs and find more of views on life... See Ya... Kermit





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home